Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Web 2.0 is a conclave of technology industry insiders, but a panel of laypeople talking about their online habits stole the show.
The traditional model for selling high-end business software is based on sending out sales people to find and persuade prospects to buy the software. In SaaS, prospects come to the vendor, via the Web.
Live chat for Yahoo Mail users in a couple months will be as easy as opening an e-mail message, company says.Photo: Live chats in Yahoo Mail
VoiceSignal Technologies names many in infringement suit over rival's Dragon NaturallySpeaking software.
The music industry continues to grapple with the world of user generated content, but will it change rapidly enough to ride this wave to its future? At Web 2.0, EMI's David Munns gives insights but not many reasons to hope.
Sage has updated its local Sage 50 Accounts to allow customers to share their data via the cloud, and added new mobile apps, a new look and subscription pricing. Other, more radical, cloud developments...
from TechProResearch »
Yahoo Messenger for Voice will run on Linksys cordless phone, allowing VoIP, regular phone service access from one device.Photo: The Yahoo Linsys phone
2007 could be the year, trust us
Strange as it sounds, the Sundance kid himself has cast some of his glow on the 3GSM Association. Redford’s Sundance Institute announced on Wednesday that it’s joining forces with GSMA to create the Sundance Film Festival: Global Short Film Project.
PC maker has started action in Germany to defend patents on 'ink formulations'
Tabulation machines, not e-voting machines, caused delays in reporting results in key election state.
BT hits the seven-figure mark in its local loop unbundling programme, and the telecoms adjudicator is 'very pleased' with the telco's progress
On Net Neutrality, domestic spying and a host of other issues, the Democratic Congress will shift federal IT policy.
Marissa Mayer of Google gave a testimonial to speed. Her key insight for the crowd at the Web 2.
Faces of Indian tech outsourcing say the industry could face a shortage of a half million workers by 2010.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks