Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
SugarCRM gives a sneak peek at the next version of its customer engagement platform as the software company could be preparing for an IPO later this year.
Here's a quick glance at some of the new social enterprise-friendly integrations rolling out amid SugarCon this week.
HP's Moonshot servers went into production with Intel's Atom processor first, but expect a fast follow with an ARM system powered by Calxeda.
Lifelike renders based on patents filed by Apple and the ever effusive rumor mill give us a clue as to what a future iPhone — perhaps the iPhone 6 or 7 — might look like.
Last year was a good year for the crowdfunding industry. Here's why 2013 could be even better.
Those on a tight budget looking for a decent tablet can snag this 7-inch slate for a decent price.
Facebook Home officially launches Friday and privacy is (not surprisingly) the nagging question.
Avaya's cloud-based collaboration apps can now be delivered through a full stack, plug-and-play model that should be able to be deployed within hours, versus days or months.
As you might expect, its specs can't match those of the Google Nexus 7, but it is $50 cheaper. For now.
The SMB integrator began deploying Google Apps for Business on a pilot basis in 2008, with a particular focus on local government and education accounts.
Many small businesses are investing in mobile search and local marketing campaigns. Make sure the tool or service your company chooses is backed by thorough analytics.
According to LenovoEMC, its network video recorders (NVRs) are designed for security installations with less than 20 Internet Protocol cameras.
Salesforce argues that enterprises have been caught in trade-offs between user experience, development time and requirements to handle enterprise data.
A specific gene mutation causes the worst forms of prostate cancer, according to new research.
Media pros that are willing to pay for pricey Thunderbolt cables will get double the performance, as USB 3.0 closes in on existing Thunderbolt speeds.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks