Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Swedish mobile payments company is fleshing out its offerings for merchants, including adding extra insights into repeat business.
A French architecture firm has designed an aquatic farm in the Indian Ocean to help absorb excess carbon dioxide.
In a move that's long been expected in Web developer circles, Google finally forked the open-source Webkit Web browser engine.
The biggest names in online productivity suites are Google Apps and Office 365. Determine the costs of each using a comparison toolkit.
Are airlines confident that a Dreamliner fix is near?
STM Bags makes some durable technology bags and cases. Their new Velocity collection comes in bold colors with various designs to meet your needs.
Ahead of its first quarter customer results, T-Mobile says it's finally turned itself around and is adding customers again, compared to previous quarterly subscriber losses.
This book explores how 3D printing will revolutionise the worlds of design, materials science and manufacturing.
Organisations large and small are wasting their IT budgets by not managing their software licences, according to new research.
Windward IT Solutions, which targets industries including financial services and the federal government, now holds a Gold-level certification for management and virtualization.
Startups MokiMobility and Revel Systems are teaming up to marry PCI monitoring and management with iPad point-of-sale technology.
I enjoyed BBM Music and found it encouraged me to use BBM while helping me discover new friends. I was hoping to see it on BB10, but now we hear it will be shutting down soon.
The LifeLine 4.0 OS aims to bring more enterprise-class storage features to smaller companies via its Iomega branded products.
Critical IT issues relating to the UK's universal credit system could leave benefit fraudsters better off. All part of the "digital by default" strategy, of course.
The confluence of cloud computing with smart devices has created new opportunities for cloud providers to add value by harnessing and analyzing big data.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks