Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
In episode 5 of CxO Talk, Gartner analyst, Mark P. McDonald, presents a compelling and insightful view of social collaboration and relationships between IT, the chief marketing officer, and lines of business.
How I configured grub as the default bootloader on a UEFI Boot systems
The British Library and the UK's other legal deposit libraries have started archiving around 5 million websites in the .uk domain, but the past 20 years may well remain a digital black hole
Time to take a tour of a handful of the best Android smartphones currently available on the market. Here are some killer handsets from Google, Motorola, and Samsung.
So you want to buy and sell Bitcoins, but how is it done? In the second part of this two-part series, I'll show you how to transfer money from your bank to a Bitcoin exchange, how to use your wallet, and how to buy real things.
In the first part of my two part series of how to actually buy and sell Bitcoins, I look at the theory and the underpinnings of the Bitcoin system.
Microsoft has sold off its 400-person Mediaroom IPTV business to Ericsson.
The U.S. airline industry had an admirable performance in 2012. Can it keep it up?
Avere is pegging itself as a member in a "wave" of flash storage startups trying to take on the likes (and reach) of networking and cloud enterprise giants.
SugarCRM is the latest software provider to try to lure enterprise customers with a more private path to the cloud.
IBM's Inder Gopal discusses is view that a balanced, high performance, reliable virtualized environment requires a complete array of virtualization technology including virtual processing, virtual storage and virtual networking working in harmony.
Following the delayed launch of the HTC One, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker missed revenue targets as a result. Profits hit record low levels for the sixth quarter in a row.
Mining Bitcoins used be considered a low-rent way to use botnets. But now, as the virtual currency's star rises, criminals are looking for a piece of the action.
Using smart irrigation sensors and cloud-based operational software, Desert Mountain expects to reduce water consumption and related energy costs by at least 10 percent.
SumTotal, which was built through various acquisitions and then retooled as a private company, is looking to grab more mindshare in the HCM market.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks