Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
It's a nebulous endeavor with no obvious milestones or endpoint. But if it works, a brain map could lead to cures for conditions ranging from Alzheimer's to PTSD.
Could Baidu eventually deliver a low-cost pair of networked specs to Chinese consumers?
The specification for memory cubes designed to offer 160GBps bi-directional bandwidth has been finalised.
Hyundai and Kia Motors are recalling over 1.8 million vehicles in the United States.
The technology advisor to U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron is leaving Downing Street to explore the possibilities of online learning.
The networking giant is to snap up its fourth acquisition of the year with U.K.-based femtocell maker Ubiquisys, a maker of 3G and LTE small-cell technologies.
Microsoft is still keeping its Surface RT priced at $499, however.
It's far too early to rule Intel out of the mobile game. The company's success with 14-nanometer architecture could give it the power it needs to elbow aside the likes of ARM and Nvidia.
A smart partnership will bring ultra-fresh produce to a new Whole Foods store.
According to new research, small businesses in the U.K. habitually waste money on IT products and services they don't need.
It's all about expecting reliability.
Vodafone Italia has extended its LTE network to 21 areas.
A hip designer who has pioneered 3D printing in the realms of fashion and home furnishings predicts how "printed" food can be monetized and influence attitudes toward "ownership."
A 'hero' device may not be in the offing, but don't underestimate Facebook's plans for mobile.
Are we surprised?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks