Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
The Hadoop party continues as IBM introduces its latest big data offering based on the open source software.
The specter of cyberwar is beginning to rear its head, so do the rules of engagement need updating?
Thousands of Philips LED bulbs now light up -- and help preserve -- the masterful paintings at Amsterdam's famous Rijksmuseum. Controlled by an iPad, no less.
America's not the only country with weight issues.
U.S. natural gas prices are rising, while wind and solar are growing rapidly. The global transition to mostly renewable grid power may now be unstoppable.
Sage has updated its local Sage 50 Accounts to allow customers to share their data via the cloud, and added new mobile apps, a new look and subscription pricing. Other, more radical, cloud developments...
from TechProResearch »
China is looking to introduce favorable policies and attract investment for its Beidou Navigation Satellite System, as well as expand its commercial use.
MELBOURNE -- What does the emerging trend of social curation and the rise in user-generated content mean for businesses and consumers today? An industry report.
The issue is that developers will have to code their apps to work with four major versions of OS X to be compatible with the largest number of Mac users.
The electronics vendor's managing director for Japan, Martin Moelle, will now oversee operations across Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Korea.
The electronics and IT retailer wants to unite its disparate workforce through the introduction of Google Apps.
New department will oversee cyberdeterrence policies and prepare information security measures, and its top priority will be developing cyberwarfare weapons to protect military networks.
The telco will rope in 1,000 retirees as IT-service related teachers over next three years as part of CSR efforts.
NBN Co will invoke federal telecommunications powers to access Ausgrid's power poles after the companies failed to come to an agreement over access for the purpose of rolling out the fibre network.
The Australian Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus has flagged that the government will look for more savings in IT.
Some of my readers are complaining that they want to avoid Windows 8, but they can't find Windows 7 PCs. Really? I just surveyed the market and found plenty of Windows 7 choices. The secret is knowing where to look.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks