Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
One of the cool camera features of the Nokia Lumia 920 is optical image stabilization, and we now see the HTC One includes this technology. My weekend basketball test shows the HTC One does well with OIS too.
The data center may hold your company's most vital assets, but that doesn't mean you have to run it yourself, say tech chiefs on the CIO Jury.
Here's what you need to know about low-cost, low-power microservers and their future role inside the data center.
NYC's School of Visual Arts faced a data center challenge: It had to grow within the physical constraints of the city and lower its carbon footprint. Here's how they did it.
As hardware born out of the Open Compute Project starts to spread, what will be the likely impact of Facebook's mission to open source the data center?
Should organisations always build their own data center or is time to outsource and move to the cloud? ZDNet looks at the options and the costs involved.
This episode of "The Editors" with Larry Dignan and Jason Hiner looks at what businesses need to know about running a 21st century data center.
ZDNet and TechRepublic have created a free PDF that will help you make the right data center decisions for your organization.
Data centers range from on-premise facilities running traditional enterprise applications to massive outsourced installations offering a variety of cloud services. We examine the state of play in data center-land, and consider some of the trends that will shape its future.
On this week's show, the CMO of legal information provider, LexisNexis, and CIO of Seton Hill University share advice on enterprise relationships, software, and selling advice to vendors.
Amazon has hired at least three key former Microsoft execs that worked on Windows Phone in recent months.
If your small company has decided to archive or share documents in the public cloud, despite the potential security risks, here are some basic selection considerations.
Best known for its dominance of the mobile chip market, Qualcomm is increasingly turning its attention to other mobile services and products using tech developed at its Israel facilities.
The incubator's recently appointed venture partner Pankaj Jain shares his perspectives on India's outlook and his journey from running a hedge fund in New York to failing at a startup.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks