Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- Principal CIO tells how large enterprises use cloud for agility and bursting
- How the cloud is enabling real-time data and IoT at Ford
- Video: CXOs sound off on the critical challenges facing IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Video: CXOs see big opportunities at the intersection of IoT, big data, and the cloud
- Ending life of BYOD products
Twilio scores a major win as it moves into a prime position along the development process for applications hosted on the Google App Engine.
Nuage's secret sauce revolves around a software-based networking system that works with OpenStack, CloudStack and VMware.
The price hikes from the Thailand flooding in late 2011 are fading fast. So are increases in drive areal density. Is stagnation the new normal?
For HP, Project Moonshot is about more than just ARM servers. Sure, HP can get some hyper scale server volume, but the launch is really about the company's image.
AT&T looks to be the first US wireless carrier to launch the HTC One, and it will be hitting the streets before the Samsung Galaxy S4. The pricing is standard, but you also get a free HTC Media Link HD accessory.
Sage has updated its local Sage 50 Accounts to allow customers to share their data via the cloud, and added new mobile apps, a new look and subscription pricing. Other, more radical, cloud developments...
from TechProResearch »
Given that the tenure of a CIO is about as long as an NFL running back, you'd think some of these tech execs would at least lie and pretend they are workaholics.
Nebula's cloud controller has launched - an appliance designed to streamline the creation and management of private cloud infrastructure.
Getting kids to code can be hard. Is a Bluetooth-connected robot ball part of the solution?
Outdated designs are keeping data centers from reaching their full potential.
Vulcan Capital appoints lead for Palo Alto office who helped steer General Atlantic's Facebook share purchase.
A step-by-step screenshot walk-through of how I installed Linux on a system with UEFI BIOS and Secure Boot.
Radhesh Balakrishnan will oversee Red Hat's OpenStack and enterprise virtualization technologies. He used to work on Microsoft's Azure, private cloud and data center products.
A new windmill design has no moving parts. Here's how it works.
The Windows Blue operating system update is likely to be named "Windows 8.1" when it hits later this summer, according to sources.
While many tech companies chose to make April Fools of us yesterday, Nvidia released a handful of new 700M-series notebook GPUs designed to bring more power and better battery life to notebooks.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks