One week into the NextGen CIO program, we meet more of the people who are taking part in the education program.
A communication plan serves many purposes, from publicizing successful rollouts to keeping execs in touch with the IT roadmap. Here's how to build your plan -- and a few templates to get you started.
ZDNet's panel discussion threw up several interesting talking points such as the importance of reviewing analytic tools, the need to convince employees to adopt such tools, and user privacy.
If you work in a traditional Windows-based shop, you could be in for a bumpy ride. Ed Bott explains how IT pros will need to adapt to a variety of changes.
Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- In IBM and Apple's wake, has Android lost its enterprise chance?
- Optimizing data center security: Overhaul or incremental changes?
- Can security software keep pace with advanced threats?
- Can a Surface Pro 3 (or any Windows 8 tablet) replace your laptop?
- Heartbleed: Is the open source development model broken?