One week into the NextGen CIO program, we meet more of the people who are taking part in the education program.
Event triggers are a handy and free way to alert IT staff of potential Windows server problems. There’s a saying in IT that your users should be the last ones to notice when a critical system or...
ZDNet's panel discussion threw up several interesting talking points such as the importance of reviewing analytic tools, the need to convince employees to adopt such tools, and user privacy.
As enterprise adoption of cloud solutions soars, IT leaders must recognize where vulnerabilities still exist, what improvements to push for, and how to reap the most value from available technologies.
Tip us off!
Can't find what you want or have a tip? Tell us about it and we will endeavour to cover this topic. Drop us a line
- In IBM and Apple's wake, has Android lost its enterprise chance?
- Optimizing data center security: Overhaul or incremental changes?
- Can security software keep pace with advanced threats?
- Can a Surface Pro 3 (or any Windows 8 tablet) replace your laptop?
- Heartbleed: Is the open source development model broken?