The two thieves allegedly responsible for a violent break-in at a Sydney Apple Store almost a fortnight ago are still at large, according to the NSW Police Service.
The Bondi Store during the first iPad launch (Credit: CBSi)
Two men allegedly took sledgehammers to the plate glass windows of the Bondi Junction Apple Store at approximately 2:45am on Friday, 4 March.
The two men then entered the Apple Store, escaping with "several boxes", the NSW Police told ZDNet Australia. A security guard on duty at the time sought cover during the smash-and-grab raid.
No arrests have been made in the case after two weeks and the investigation is ongoing, police said.
ZDNet Australia contacted Apple Australia for comment on what had been stolen, but no response had been received at the time of publication.