An exact date hasn't been revealed yet, nor pricing and carriers, which will obviously vary slightly by country and currency.
However, both 3G/Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi-only versions of the Android 3.0-based slate computer will be sold in Europe.
As for the U.S. launch plans, we have previously seen rumors about a February 24 launch. If that is true, we should be hearing something from Verizon Wireless either this week or next.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Rumor: Samsung will unveil Galaxy Tab 2 with Honeycomb at MWC
- BlackBerry PlayBook tablet PC coming in April for $500 for 16GB version
- Rumor: 7-inch HTC Android 2.3 tablet will ship in March
- If it's really priced at $800, Motorola's Xoom won't stand a chance against iPad
- iPad, TouchPad, Xoom and Playbook: Choices galore and nothing but time