To help Apple show off its new iPad's high-resolution gaming capabilities, developers from Namco and Epic Games demo their latest games. Software maker Autodesk also reveals a new drawing app for the device called SketchBook Ink.
Additionally, Apple's Philip Schiller shows off new apps designed specifically for the iPad. The apps revealed include a new Garage Band and iMovie.
- Meet Apple's new iPad, now with a Retina Display
- Apple's new iPad announcement: The numbers to know
- The new iPad
- Apple 'does an iPhone 4S' with new iPad: Disappointed?
- Nvidia on Apple's iPad A5X graphics claims: Show us the benchmarks
- New Apple TV announced at iPad event
- Apple display spending to double in 2012: report