Apple CEO Steve Jobs presented his idea for a new Apple campus to the Cupertino City Council yesterday - a massive circular structure with capacity for 12,000 employees at a former Hewlett-Packard site.
Check out the related image gallery here!
Here are some highlights:
- Four-story building
- Will feature on-site energy center
- The site will feature 20% landscaping to 80% landscaping and feature underground parking
- Plan to increase trees from 3,700 to 6,000
- Support for increase in employees from 9,500 to 13,000
- R&D buildings, auditorium, fitness center
- Jobs wants plans submitted ASAP, ground breaking to start next year and people to move in in 2015