On April 20, 2011 Apple announced another quarter of record results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011, ending March 26, 2011.
Here are the highlights:
- Revenue of $24.67 billion (compared to $13.50 billion in year-ago quarter)
- Net profit of $5.99 billion, or $6.40 per diluted share (compared to $3.07 billion, $3.33 per share)
- Gross margin was 41.4 percent (compared to 41.7 percent)
- International sales accounted for 59 percent of the quarter’s revenue
- Sold 3.76 million Macs (28 percent unit increase)
- Sold 18.65 million iPhones (113 percent unit growth)
- Sold 9.02 million iPods (17 percent unit decline)
- Sold 4.69 million iPads
You can listed to a rebroadcast of the conference call on Apple's Investor Relations Website.