Apple's Phil Schiller shows off the company's new ultra thin and light MacBook Pro at WWDC 2012 in San Francisco. The new laptop is 0.71 inches thick, with a 220-pixels-per-inch display and screen resolution of 2,880 by 1,800.
It starts shipping June 11 for $2,199.
- WWDC 2012: By the numbers
- WWDC: Siri gets smarter with iPad, Facebook, car integration
- Apple CEO Cook: Ultrabooks are pretenders
- Apple’s best asset: Developers and its app economy
- WWDC: Apple intros MacBook Pro for business road warriors
- Nvidia notches big Apple MacBook Pro win