Bang & Olufsen is already well known for its sleek and high-end home theater products, but the BeoVision 4-85 takes things to a whole new (and larger) level for 3D TVs.
Surrounded by a high-grade aluminium frame, 85-inch behemoth sports a plasma panel with a full HD resolution with 3D power.
If you really want to impress your house guests, the most intriguing part is the fact that the display actually moves. The BeoVision 4-85 starts off parked "inches above the floor," and then it lifts when turned on with the BeoSystem 3 picture and surround sound engine timed take effect simultaneously. Can your TV do that? No, probably not.
Pricing and availability in North America haven't been revealed yet, but it might be a good idea to start saving now if you actually plan on buying this fancy television.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Asus slaps Lamborghini logo on new external hard drive
- Bang & Olufsen unveils BeoSound 8 speaker dock for iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Asus Lamborghini Eee PC VX6 rolls out with Bang & Olufsen audio
- Bang & Olufsen adds 32-inch model to BeoVision 10 HDTV collection
- Bang and Olufsen introduces 55" BeoVision 7-55 flat screen TV