On 14 June ZDNet Australia broadcast a special live panel discussion from the Sydney Cloudforce Social Enterprise Tour.
Entitled "What will it take to make Australia an Innovation Hub?", this expert panel discussed what it takes to drive new thinking here in Australia, and the role of social collaboration in inspiring/sharing ideas.
The panel comprised the following special guests:
- Remo Giuffre, TEDx Sydney director and founding licensee
- Parker Harris, executive vice president and co-founder, salesforce.com
- Angela Clark, ABC director of innovation
- Mick Liubinskas, Pollenizer co-founder
- Scott Shaw, director of technology, ThoughtWorks
- James O'Loghlin, host
If you'd like to add to the discussion, please add your thoughts to our Talkback section below.