If you haven't heard already, current iPhone 4 cases won't fit the upcoming Verizon model due to the antenna redesign. Thus, welcome a new wave of accessories, starting with a new line from Case-Mate.
Pricing will range from $14.99 to $24.99 for protective cases with some familiar and some new designs. Two packs of anti-glare screen protectors will retail for $19.99, but nothing about the display should be different with Verizon's iPhone model, so that product will likely remain the same.
The new Case-Mate protectors will roll out by the end of January in time for the February 10 launch date. If you'd like to receive updates about when you can officially order these new accessories, you can sign up over on Case-Mate's website right now.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- All iPhones will reportedly get personal hotspots with iOS 4.3
- Verizon Wireless installs 16 new cell sites in New York metro area
- Verizon's iPhone 4: The Q&A
- Verizon CFO: We're getting the iPad too
- Verizon Wireless gets official with iPhone 4 availability