SYDNEY — There are so many types of cloud out there and so many steps along the way. Are you setting out on the right path to the cloud for your organisation's needs? In this panel discussion (recorded live), we look at the criteria you should be investigating.
The live session was recorded on 1 December 2011 from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. We set up our stage on the floor of a Microsoft conference entitled "The Big Picture", which was held at the Sydney Convention Centre.
Special guests on this Sydney live panel were:
- Zack Levy, chief commercial officer, Bluefire
- Vito Forte, CIO, Fortescue Metals Group
- Greg Stone, CTO, Microsoft
- Stilgherrian, journalist and podcaster
- Brian Haverty, moderator, editorial director, ZDNet Australia
Let us know your thoughts and questions on this topic in the Talkback section below, or send them directly to Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth.
If you enjoyed this video, please check out the session (on the the desktop of tomorrow) we recorded the previous week in Melbourne.