Cognizant said Friday that it will acquire six companies of German consulting firm C1 Group in a move to beef up its Europe presence.
The move nets Cognizant 500 consultants and technology professionals in German and Switzerland.
Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
C1's assets are focused on manufacturing and logistics, energy and utilities and financial services. C1, based in Hamburg, Germany, is specializes primarily in SAP implementations.
For Cognizant, the C1 deal allows it to land more European customers and better serve the ones it has.
The six companies in the C1 deal include:
- btconsult GmbH, which focuses on process and technology consulting for SAP.
- C:1 Solutions GmbH (SAP, BPM, ECM, ERM).
- psc Management Consulting GmbH (process and technology consulting).
- C:1 SetCon GmbH, which specializes in software engineering and testing.
- Enterprise Services AG, a Swiss company focused on process and IT consulting.
- C:1 Holding GmbH