Engagement platform technology company Constant Contact has expanded its sphere of communications influence into online meetings through a new integration with a service from MeetingBurner.
The partnership is intended to enable small businesses to manage online meetings and Web seminars (aka Webcasts or Webinars) from within the Constant Contact event planning application. Essentially the integration makes it easier to manage meeting registrations and promotions, as well as the actual event itself, from within the same interface.
"With the MeetingBurner integration, Constant Contact now offers an effortless and automatic inclusion of a customer's MeetingBurner event information directly into our event management product, including the event Website, invitation, registration, and post-event communications," said Christopher Litser, vice president and general manager of event marketing at Constant Contact, in a statement.
Features offered through the integrated service include:
- The ability to create automated SMS reminders
- Mobile apps for Android and Apple iOS that will let participants use their smartphones to view meetings
- Recording for live meetings
- The ability to create "autopilot" meetings
- Support for integration of conference lines and Skype