Cornerstone OnDemand, a key talent management software player, on Tuesday outlined a revamped user interface to meld profiles, collaboration and employee recognition and performance tools.
The company also made its software more mobile friendly.
Cornerstone has become a more high-profile human capital management player as rivals SuccessFactors and Taleo were acquired by SAP and Oracle, respectively.
According to Cornerstone, the aim of its design tweaks revolve around making its cloud services easier for millennial workers to navigate in a bring your own device market.
Among the key features:
- A universal profile that resembles a social network interface and connects contact data, work experience and skills into Cornerstone's system.
- A redesigned Cornerstone Connect to enable worker collaboration.
- Project and task management improvements.
- Social performance and feedback tools such as badges work performance.
- And mobile apps designed for iOS and Android natively.