According to Jaunted, Delta Air Lines will be adding Wi-Fi connections to its Connection Carriers regional fleet beginning next year. The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2011.
Don't forget that Delta planes already enabled with Wi-Fi access will be providing that service for free this holiday season, as will Virgin America and AirTran Airways.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Airplane security raises questions about in-flight Wi-Fi
- NetJets to install Aircell in-flight Wi-Fi service to business fleet
- Thales intros Android-based TouchPMU for in-flight entertainment
- Cathay Pacific, Panasonic bringing more Wi-Fi to the skies
- Zune Inflight Radio booked on United Airlines