DEMO 2007 is about to kick off. The topic for the morning session today is "Where's the innovation? Everywhere!"
Presentations by the following companies:
- Kauffman Innovation Network – the iBridgeNetwork – a non-profit portal desinged to connect innovations coming out of university research with the world of business opportunity.
- ZINK Imaging – ZINK Paper – a way to produce color prints without ink or toner using paper with embedded color-dye crystals
- Shipwire.com – an outsource solution to virtualize receiving, warehousing, and shipping operations.
- QTech – reQall – a service that allows consumers to use a phone or computer to record thoughts, ideas, tasks, etc. and converts them to an e-mail message with reminders and search tools.
- 6th Sense Analytics – a software development project management tool that collects information in the backgroud and provides real-time reporting on the progress of a project being executed by a distributed teams.
- Eyejot – a client-free video-messaging platform that produces content that can be accessed from any browser on any platform along with support for iTunes and iPod playback as well as MySpace.
- Honeypitch – a sales tool that combines elements of a wiki with CRM and authoring tools to make the collection of information, aggregation into a structured format, and generation of proposals or pitches and end-user friendly task. Proposals are deliverable as an online, interactive, by-invitation only document.
- Wyse Technology – N10 edge device – Wyse will be showing their latest thin computing device.
- Adobe Systems – Apollo – Adobe will demonstrating the latest developments in their Rich Internet Application (RIA) platform which is powered by Flash and Flex. Apollo is the runtime application engine that makes RIAs portable.
- Mission Research – SalesWorks – a sales and customer management tool that uses a hybrid (client and web-based components) to provide capabilities similar to more complex and difficult to deploy and administer Salesforce Automation (SFA) services.
- Ceelox – Scram – a private messaging medium for e-mail and instant messaging that uses steganography to "hide" text and attachments inside of an image.
- Serendipity Technologies – Worklight – a widgetized AJAX-driven service that extracts and aggregates data from enterprise applications.
- Symantec – Identity Initiative – Symantec is showing a new approach to aggregate and secure identity information for consumers so that they can securely present information online without concerns about identity theft.
- Jaman.com – a social network for fans of world cinema.
- Total Immersion – D'FUSION – real-time integration of 3D graphics and live video.