Storage hardware solutions provider EMC has introduced a a portfolio of five brand new security and risk management advisory services as the 2012 RSA Conference continues this week.
The new services are boasted to help organizations ensure that their information is secure while meeting compliance standards and regulations.
Here's a rundown on the new options for interested business customers:
- Trusted Cloud Advisory Services: Provides IT departments with more visibility and additional control over an organization's public and private cloud
- Information Governance Advisory Services: Again, more visibility by offering information about where information lives, who accesses it, and how it's used.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Advisory Services: Solutions designed to identify, analyze, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Fraud and Identity Management Advisory Services: Intended to help organizations understand evolving cyber threats, protect information and control costs at the same time.
- Mobile Device Security Advisory Services: Likely to be one of the more popular selections this year as mobile security has become an increasingly hot topic. These services are designed to extend current enterprise security policies and controls to mitigate risks for accessing sensitive data on mobile devices.
Furthermore, these services should enable organizations to meet new threats as they appear and happen while maintaining adequate levels of security, governance and availability.
- Symantec CEO: ‘Digital natives’ will change how we do business
- Netgear’s ProSecure platform helps SMBs manage social media
- Symantec partners with VMware, Salesforce.com on new security controls
- Cisco extends firewall platform with new context-aware measures
- Cisco taking more ‘integrated and holistic’ approach to network security