Here on The Toybox, we usually stick to posting gadget news and reviews.
But in honor of the impending weekend, I thought I would mix the pace up a bit and post some gadget-related humor.
The Oatmeal is a hand-drawn humor site by Seattle-based web designer and developer Matthew Inman. More and more often, I end up landing on his site for the latest iteration of a series of funny, mildly offensive sketches about...well, everything.
Most of them aren't appropriate for this site. But a few...well, they hit home in a special ZDNet-flavored way.
Here are a relevant few I'd like to pass along:
- Why I Believe Printers Were Sent From Hell To Make Us Miserable
- Why It's Better To Pretend You Don't Know Anything About Computers
- The Three Phases Of Owning A Computer
- Why I'd Rather Be Punched...Than Call Customer Service
- How A Web Design Goes Straight To Hell
A warning: if you are offended by crude humor and language, these links are not for you.
But if you aren't...well, Happy Friday.