- Thinnest 4G LTE smartphone
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor & 1 GB RAM
- 4.3" super AMOLED advanced display
- 8 MP rear camera and front-facing HD webcam
- KEVLAR fiber case
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Water-repellent nanocoating
Most interesting is how the RAZR redux compares to the benchmark iPhone 4. At only 7.1mm thin it has the iPhone beat in that department. Even the lip that protrudes from the top of the RAZR (which houses its camera, flash, speaker and ports) is only 10.6mm, slightly thicker than the iPhone 4S (9.3mm).
Anyway, here's the gallery.
Here are some of the first reviews of the new Droid RAZR from around the Web:
- ZDNet's James Kendrick - "Not quite thin enough to cut metal"
- CNET's Nicole Lee (video review) - "easily one of the year's top Android smartphones"
- Engadget's Terrence O'Brien - "the handset is just physically stunning"
- The Verge's Nilay Patel - "a legitimate feat of hardware engineering"
Update: iFixIt has posted its teardown of the Droid RAZR.