I'm excited about the new gig, but I've loved writing for SmartPlanet and I'll miss this job a lot. I learn something new every day here, and you, dear readers, are a big part of the reason why. Your comments and e-mails and attention have been invaluable.
Thank you to SmartPlanet editors Larry Dignan and Andrew Nusca for giving me the chance to write for this site, and please keep reading! SmartPlanet is only going to get bigger and better, and you will want to be a part of it.
In the meantime, here are some of the posts I've written that you've liked (or at least responded to) the most:
- America's roads
- Better Place CEO on electric cars
- China's --and its creativity in clean tech (Andrew Nusca wrote about the bus's here)
- A call for 1 million electric cars -- and a
- A -- tiny airports for tiny planes
- in 15 years?
- A for electric cars
- Do lower military readiness?
- Gulf oil dispersants -- ?
- NASA astronaut : 'We're completely isolated'
- the Gulf oil spill
- And my favorite: Another -- this time on the highway
My parting gift to you is the photo above of the sunset -- but from Mars. Look how small the sun looks!
This post was originally published on Smartplanet.com