Kevin and I started off talking about the Google Play Editions that enthusiasts have been asking about on MobileTechRoundup show #298, but now it is time for people to put their money where their mouth is. Show topics include:
- Google Play Editions: high end devices optimized for different experiences
- BlackBerry disappoints, will they be a successful services-only company?
- Sprint finally gets some new Windows Phones, too bad they are mid-range
- Thoughts on the Moto X leaks?
- Office Mobile released for the iPhone
Running time: 61 minutes
Listen here (MP3, 52.8MB)