Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday rolled out what it calls HP Priority Services, an effort to streamline PC support globally for companies with a minimum of 250 systems to support.
Priority Services will be available in more than 60 countries with direct access to support agents. The suite includes support and helpdesk access as well as management of an enterprise installed base of HP systems.
HP Priority Services, with coverage for either a year or three years, covers personal systems such as desktops, notebooks, workstations and point-of-sale systems under warranty or with an extended contract.
Among the key items:
- Priority Access supports 60 countries and 15 language.
- Priority with phone support.
- Monitoring of help tickets and dashboards to track progress.
- Priority Management assigns account agents in addition to what Priority Access provides and offers a dedicated support manager based on region.
- The two support packages can be bundled together.