Over the past few hours I've been keeping an eye on the Apple support forums to see what kind of problems/issues folks are having with their new iPhones. Here are some early discussions:
- Anybody else having problems restoring?
- Only AT&T Could Kill the iPhone Experience
- Total Disaster (iTunes on Vista 64-bit)
- bluetooth problems
- Restored iPhone and Phone Number Disappeared!!
- Activation Nightmare
- Restored iPhone and Phone # Disappeared!
- iTunes, iPhone, will not work on Vista with DEP !!!
Commonest problems so far (apart form a general dislike of AT&T) are activation issues and phone number disappearing after restoring the iPhone. Activation delays seem to be widespread and comes across as a total mess. Both Apple and AT&T should have anticipated high initial sales and pulled out the stops to make activations a swift, painless process.