Internet Technology Group Ltd (ITG), the newly-launched Internet operating and investment holding company, announced today a high-powered Advisory Board comprising senior executives from Cisco Systems, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Satyam Computer Services, Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank.
SINGAPORE, 3 July 2000 - The Advisory Board is a key component of a strategic "Collaborative Network" that will drive the Group’s growth plans.
ITG aims to be the premier business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce infrastructure service provider and market maker group in Asia-Pacific.
It was launched earlier this month by a consortium of Internet investors and entrepreneurs led by chairman Koh Boon Hwee. Koh has been a significant participant, in both corporate and private capacities, in the development of Internet-related business ventures in Asia-Pacific.
The ITG Advisory Board members are:
- Derek Williams: senior vice president, Oracle Corporation, Asia Pacific Division
- Euleen Goh: group head, Sales & Relationship Management, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Gary Jackson: vice president, Asia, Cisco Systems
- Lionel Lim: vice president and managing director, Asia South, Sun Microsystems
- Srinivasa Raju: chief operating officer and executive director, Satyam Computer Services
- Sunil Sreenivasan: country corporate officer, Citibank N.A., Singapore
The Advisory Board will be part of a Collaborative Network that also leverages the knowledge, expertise, contacts, industry relationships and resources of ITG’s Management team, Board of Directors, Strategic Investors, and its portfolio of businesses (known as Partner Companies).
Advisory Board members will provide support and guidance to the Partner Companies as well as to the Board of Directors. Their advice will cover areas including strategy, marketing and technological trends and developments related to ITG and its businesses.