Anyone interested in security should know the role of ethical hacking in the industry. This course, brought to you via ZDNet Academy, includes 52 lectures and covers a wide range of topics on sale for $45.
Here's the description:
The world of ethical hacking and network security is constantly changing, which is what makes this course, specifically built with the most up-to-date information, so valuable. Whether you're completely new to ethical hacking, or just want to hone your skills with the newest technologies, this course will get you right up to speed with this exciting and lucrative career path.
- Access 52 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Learn Linux installation, terminal basics, & Wireshark setup
- Understand how to stay anonymous online, how to use proxy servers, & how to access the dark web using TOR
- Discover Aircrack-ng, HashCat, & WiFi hacking
- Defend your own networks from attacks
- Clone websites
ZDNet Academy is a training and certification area on ZDNet and TechRepublic, offered in partnership with StackCommerce. ZDNet may get a share of revenue from the sale of these products and services offered by our partners.