Our engineers are performing some scheduled maintenance this Sunday, May 1, from 1 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET. (West Coast readers, that's 10 p.m. Saturday night through 7 a.m. Sunday.)
During this outage, you won't be able to do any of the following things on ZDNet:
- Register for a new account.
- Log in to your existing account.
- Make changes to your account information (e-mail address, password, etc.)
- Post a comment.
- Vote on/thumbs up anything.
- Download a white paper.
- Download software.
- Subscribe to any of our newsletters or individual blog alerts.
You will still be able to read everything on ZDNet -- just not interact with it.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Our engineers say they don’t anticipate the process to take longer than eight hours -- 6.5 hours of migration, 2.5 hours of verification -- but we’ll post another update if things change.
Thank you, The CBSi Business Technology Team