These are the knowledge base articles which describe these updates and link to their downloads. They will all download through Windows Update as well.
- KB2830477: Update for RemoteApp and Desktop Connections feature is available for Windows
- KB2843630: Update helps unmanaged Office 2010 users to work with Microsoft RMS in Windows
- KB2908816: Update for the CopyFile() function in nonbuffered scenarios in an SMB environment in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- KB2913751: Smart card redirection in remote sessions fails in a Windows 7 SP1-based RDP 8.1 client
- KB2913760: Drivers and firmware cannot be updated on Windows 8.1-based devices
- KB2917929: Compatibility update is available for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: February 2014
- KB2917931: Compatibility update is available for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: February 2014
- KB2917932: Compatibility update for the web, store, and media upgrade experience is available for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: February 2014
- KB2919393: Windows RT, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012 update rollup: February 2014
- KB2919394: Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 update rollup: February 2014
- KB2919469: Canada country code is incorrect in Windows 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- KB2919907: GUI elements freeze after disconnecting the Bluetooth adapter in Windows 8.1
- KB2922474: Unexpected DPI appears when a Windows 8.1-based device that has iSCT enabled resumes from sleep
- KB2923300: You can access only the Start screen after you press the "Windows logo key+Period (.)" keyboard shortcut three times in Windows 8.1
- KB2923528: Application cannot be started after upgrading to Windows 8.1
- KB2923768: Update improves SkyDrive experience in Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
Note that Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 are not included in any of these updates. That is because they are no longer in their Mainstream Support period. Once that period ends, only security updates are released.
There are also 10 of what Microsoft calls "changes to existing non-security content." These are non-binary changes to software, changes of metadata in all 10 cases here. These are changes to prior updates.