Microsoft's 7th BlueHat conference--which features external and internal security researchers--will focus on web applications and architecture.
- Alex "Kuza55" K. of SIFT in which he shares his thoughts about "Web Browsers and Other Mistakes."
- Billy Rios makes an inaugural BlueHat appearance with his talk, "Bad Sushi: Beating Phishers at Their Own Game."
- Manuel Caballero has joined forces with the inimitable Fukami to pull back the cover on Silverlight in the talk: "A Resident in My Domain, plus, Unweaving Silverlight from Flash.”
- Cesar Cerrudo's talk “Token Kidnapping” demonstrates how hard it is to get everything right in complex systems.
- There will also be a panel in the vulnerability economy.
Full details and bios of speakers can be found on the BlueHat site.