More Americans cut their landlines

14.4% of US consumers currently use a wireless phone as their primary phone, with the remaining 85.

14.4% of US consumers currently use a wireless phone as their primary phone, with the remaining 85.6% still using a landline as their primary phone. However, among those consumers still using a landline as their primary phone, 26.4% would consider replacing it with a wireless phone, demonstrating a significant potential for wireline displacement over the next five years. It is most likely that 29.8% of wireless subscribers will not have a landline by 2008.

Newsletters

You have been successfully signed up. To sign up for more newsletters or to manage your account, visit the Newsletter Subscription Center.
See All
See All