AT&T could have some redemption after losing exclusivity of the iPhone when the Motorola Atrix launches, possibly on March 1.
According to some leaked AT&T documents with SKU numbers and launch dates published by Android Central, all signs point towards a release on Tuesday, March 1.
There aren't any further details, but in case you already forgot about the Atrix, check out this hands-on, brief look at the Android-based, Nvidia Tegra dual-core processor-powered smartphone at CES 2011.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Five reasons why it may be Motorola Mobility's time
- CES 2011: The biggest winners and losers
- Breakthrough device of CES 2011: Motorola Atrix = Phone + PC
- CES: Motorola Atrix 4G is Already Best of Show
- CES: Motorola looks to bridge PC, smartphone experiences with new product lineup