Obviously optimized for business users, the Android 2.2-based Pro runs on a 1GHz processor.
Additional specs include 2GB of memory, an SD card slot (expandable up to 32GB), a 3G mobile hotspot, a 3.1-inch multi-touch display, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash and support for Flash 10.1.
For a closer look at the Motorola Pro, check out the promo video below:
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- AT&T gets official with Motorola Atrix 4G pricing, release date
- 3G and WiFi-only versions of Motorola Xoom headed to Europe in Q2
- CES: Motorola reveals three Android smartphones, one is Bionic
- Unlike with AT&T, the Verizon iPhone isn't the network's best smartphone
- Poll: Is Moto's anti-Apple ad a big waste of time or on the money?