As thousands of tech analysts, press, vendors, fans and more descend upon Las Vegas this weekend ahead of the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, Motorola has quietly unveiled a last minute teaser video.
You can check out the 30-second clip for yourself below, but the big focus here is on the depicted defunct and decaying plug adapter along with the word "unplugged."
Thus, perhaps another one of the big themes to watch out for from Motorola and others this week would be even more wireless gadgets all over the home.
This was definitely on the agenda last year as well, but with more of a focus on the brand ecosystem and connecting home entertainment products like HDTVs and set-top boxes. It will be interesting to see if Motorola can reveal something a bit fresher.
- Motorola Mobility warns of revenue shortfall, misses Q4 estimates
- Using mobile tech shows why multitasking is overrated
- Hey, Motorola! Where's that unlocked bootloader you promised?
- Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2, 10.1 hands-on review
- Motorola Xyboard 8.2: Good tablet, bad price [Review]