Garett Rogers: How would no iPhone exclusivity affect Android?
- Sam Diaz: Apple Tablet: Mind share over market share
- Ed Burnette: Live coverage of Apple Tablet event
- Jason O'Grady: Apple tablet rumored to come to Verizon (and AT&T)
- Apple Insider: Inside the multitouch FingerWorks tech in Apple's tablet
- Microsoft: Developing Windows Phone apps and games on the Mix 2010 agenda
- Microsoft shakes up its Entertainment and Devices unit
- Microsoft schedules Zune services downtime for maintenance, nothing more
John Morris: More laptops and monitors adding stereoscopic 3D
Christopher Dawson: Can Calibre overcome basic e-reader limitations for schools?
Larry Dignan: Will you buy your Oracle software from Charles Phillips?
Ryan Naraine: RealPlayer haunted by 11 critical vulnerabilities
- TechCrunch: Jason Calacanis Punches Comscore In The Face. Comscore Punches Back. Fred Wilson Drags Us Into It. $SCOR
Andrew Nusca: 'Mr. Ballmer, would you sign my Mac?'
Zack Whittaker: Searching for the weak link in university network security
Sean Portnoy: Super Bowl HDTV sales kick off: Fumbles or touchdowns?
Smart Planet: At UC Davis, intelligent lighting of the future
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Motorola asks regulator to ban Blackberry imports
- No class action status for WGA lawsuit
- Software bug in NVIDIA 196.21 WHQL drivers disables overclocking
- Firefox 3.6 - The review
Heather Clancy: Nexsan revs green dedupe product line
TechRepublic: 10 must-have Android apps
Dennis Howlett: SAP: Voice of the Customer
Tom Foremski: Silicon Valley jets for Haiti...
Dana Blankenhorn: Open source can win the Kindle-Apple tablet wars
- Expect Microsoft attack on open source citadel, says Allison
- Grassley wants to be the customer's man in health IT
- Valdes and Astronaut putting VA VistA in the cloud
Paul Murphy: Nothing but olive twigs: a solid week of good news!