Ryan Naraine: Free Sourcefire tool pinpoints hostile MS Office files
Jason D. O'Grady: Rumor Mill: iSight HD, new Intel chips, iPod touch 2G, patents (updated)
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Googlenomics, Shrugged
Garett Rogers: Google releases Trends for Websites
Wall Street Journal: Google's Mobile-Handset Plans Are Slowed
Mary Jo Foley: Windows Mobile 7 phones coming in Q1 2009?
Zack Whittaker: diversITy: the lack of women in the IT industry
Roland Piquepaille: A refrigerator inside your laptop?
Dennis Howlett: Yo-yo'ing on Millennials
Jason Perlow: Maybe I was wrong about Mac Servers
Michael Krigsman: Google explains why App Engine failed
- Interview: Dan Rueckert of HP consulting digs into ITIL's role in accelerating SOA, IT service management
- Interview: HP information management maven Rod Walker describes how BI empowers business leaders to innovate
Chris Dawson, Education IT:
Joe McKendrick: SOA funding paradox: pay today, restructure tomorrow?
- Why no MSI installer for Firefox?
- Western Digital VelociRaptor - Plenty of bark, not enough bite
- Microsoft targets password stealers
Phil Wainewright: Why multi-tenancy matters
Dan Kusnetzky: Is VMware busting the virtualization tax myth
Dennis Howlett: Seesmic launches threadable embedded player: sparks row
Andrew Nusca: Unlock PDF copy protection, free
Jason D. O'Grady: Snow Leopard screen shots appear
Jennifer Leggio: Cool Tools Friday - ShareThis Adds Digg Tracking
- House approves telecom immunity in 'compromise'
- 9th Circuit: Employees' text messages are private
- AP backs down on blogging policy
- Savvis gets savvy-er about when to retrofit and when to start anew with data centers
- Terremark on target with green data center buildout near nation's Capitol
- Resource Web site for those looking to reduce their impact on Mother Earth
- Wind is picking up speed
- Auto MPG in the US, per the EPA rankings: Lamborghini #1 gas hawg
- Shell edges closer to Arctic drilling, but still has to delay
- Getting to work without going to work, how green is that?
Christopher Dawson: MIT students making solar power realistic
InfoWorld: HP donating file system to Linux