Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft mashes up multiple natural-user-interface inputs
- How will Microsoft spend its multicore millions?
- More details emerge on the Microsoft Sphere
- Larry Dignan: The future of computing: Multiple cores, multiple inputs
Ryan Naraine: Evilgrade: Exploit toolkit pwns insecure online updates
- Oracle ships emergency workaround for zero-day exploit
- Safari browser flaw: Session fixation attacks possible
Dennis Howlett: More dissent on SAP maintenance price hike
News.com: Oracle amends SAP TomorrowNow suit
Dana Blankenhorn: Can open source kick-start the hardware hobbyist market?
Heather Clancy: Diminutive green server for those with Linux leaning
Jennifer Leggio: Mozilla engineering executive moves to Facebook team
Atlanta Constitution Journal: EarthLink returns to dial-up for its future
Nate McFeters: Airport security part 6: Skimming at airport kiosks
Dave Greenfield: Software that Makes Your Company More Entrepenuerial
Ryan Stewart: Interactive agencies, RIAs, and the advertising market
- Dana Blankenhorn: Fleury's Open Remote is all about the software
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: FSF's 'Defective by Design' asks supports to mob Apple Genius Bars
Infinite Loop: iPhone, App Store problems causing more than just headaches
Zack Whittaker: Digital cameras and forgotten memories
Washington Post: Who Should Solve This Internet Crisis?
Michael Krigsman: Amazon's S3 post-mortem demonstrates maturity
Christopher Dawson: Google Knol - Yup, it's a Wikipedia killer