Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Improving Windows Vista's reliability
Mary Jo Foley: Gates hints about Microsoft's cloud futures on his way out
Dennis Howlett: Time to blow up the software industry
- NVidia says no to request to release open source drivers, once again
- Dana Blankenhorn:New call for open source device drivers
- Old DEC code open sourced by HP
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: MacPhobia vs. PCPhobia
Ryan Naraine: Demo exploits posted for unpatched MS Word vulnerability
Jason D. O'Grady: The mystery of the iPhone 3G SMS rates
Larry Dignan: When thinking PaaS, think about it in terms of audience
Dana Blankenhorn: Carriers delay Google Android launch
- Google joins the Microsoft and Apple fraternity of delayed operating systems
- Ed Burnette: There is no Google Android delay
- Nokia Acquires Symbian; Takes on Google's Android
- Steve O'Hear: Nokia to take location-based social networking mainstream
Paul Murphy: Productivity: Mobile phones vs desktop computing
Matthew Miller: GSM SIM-unlocked Palm Centro now available for $299
Jason Perlow: Are you a dual mobile phone-carrying superhero dork?
Dennis Howlett: Ruby on Rails: scaling to 1 billion page views per month
Jennifer Leggio: Microwhatting in the enterprise?
Matthew Miller: Updated the HTC Touch Diamond and Advantage X7510 with new firmwarePhil Wainewright: How to cut your fuel bills 80% or more
Andrew Nusca: Motorola unveils MOTOZINE ZN5 camera phone
- When did we begin to disagree about global warming?
- Would a re-regulated oil market destroy green tech investment?
- First scientist to warn Congress on Global Warming: It's certain and we're certainly out of time
Zack Whittaker: diversITy: can being gay hold your career back?
Photos: Top 10 reviews of the week