- Gallery: Windows 7 RTM first look: More than just Vista fixes
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 activation ... FAIL!
- It's official: Microsoft-Yahoo ink 10-year search pact; Regulator scrum begins
- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft and Yahoo: Still a few surprises
- Microsoft-Yahoo: Out of the mouths of Twitterers
- With Microsoft search deal Yahoo risks becoming AOL
- Jason Calacanis: Yahoo committed seppuku today.
- Carol Bartz: What our Microsoft deal means to you
- CNet News: Microsoft open to SearchMonkey, other Yahoo tech
- Gallery: Ballmer-Bartz ink Microhoo deal
- Symantec: Corporate customers moving to shorter contracts
- Palm's Pre can't offset Sprint's subscriber losses
- AOL revenue slides 24 percent in second quarter; Spin off around end of year
- TechTrader Daily: Akamai Q2 Sales, Profit Miss; Stock Down 12%
- Jason O'Grady: Wrecked you car? There's an app for that
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple: Won't somebody please think of the cellphone towers?
AT&T Social Net integrates Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace for selected phones
- T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 coming 12 August
- Sidekick Sync brings Exchange to Sidekick LX 2009
- Novatel announces new MiFi 2372 for North American GSM networks
- Samsung Spinpoint F3 HDD offers 1TB; 500GB per platter
- 2GB Eye-Fi Geo SD card geotags photos wirelessly; $59
- Slow Internet connection? Try using a coffee filter
- JVC earbud headphones offer neodymium drivers, rubber buds, $19.99
- Sony, Google announce 1 million free books
- Corsair debuts Dominator GT DDR3 memory for AMD Phenom II
- Logitech unveils seven new webcams; HD, Zeiss optics, $29-$99
Hide your Rock Band evidence with the AK Rock Box ottoman
Images: Sony Vaio NW160J
Joe McKendrick: Is your SOA hammer looking for a nail?
- SOA project with a billion-dollar price tag
- Point-counterpoint: Is SCA the limit?
- Michael Krigsman: IT failures town hall recap: Exploring the CIO's role
Richard Koman: Consensus! Tenenbaum defense is a trainwreck
Rachel King: Dead-Finger Tech: Canon Powershot SD550
- Kingsley-Hughes: Dead-Finger Tech: My three "must have" bits of tech!
How clean is that beach?
Dana Blankenhorn: Risk rating for fatties?