- Mary Jo Foley: The real question: Is Microsoft still interested in Yahoo?
- Icahn's letter. Yahoo's response. Techmeme.
Dancho Danchev: DIY phishing kits introducing new features
- Nate McFeters: Safari "Carpet Bomb" attack information released
- Dan Kusnetzky: Virtualization and security
Heather Clancy: Verdiem spruces up its Survey PC power management software
Dion Hinchcliffe: Mashups turn into an industry as offerings mature
Michael Krigsman: 10 attributes of bad CIOs (self test)
Jason O'Grady: Exclusive: First look at the Fast Mac U-Charge
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft delivers another update to Office Live Workspace
Paul Murphy: Introduction to BIT
TechRepublic: Reduce Telecommunications Cost with SIP Trunks
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: OS security scorecard for Q1 08 - Do patch numbers mean anything to anyone?
Dana Blankenhorn: Patent reform dead for 2008.
Matthew Miller: Aliph releases new Jawbone that is 50% smaller than the original
Richard Koman: Verizon wins Homeland Security contract
- EU has privacy concerns over Street View
- Judge: Possible 'manifest error of law' in Thomas case
- Bell Canada's packet inspection violates privacy law, group says
Ryan Stewart: Flash Player 10 codename "Astro" goes beta