OnLive Desktop provides remote access to a Windows 7 system on the company servers, allowing free access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Plus users ($4.99 monthly) get Internet Explorer access thrown in, additional cloud storage for files, and priority access to the servers.
The OnLive Desktop app is free in the Android Market.
- Why I bought an iPad 2
- HP TouchPad: Everything you want to know
- Review: Motorola XOOM, brimming with unrealized potential
- Hands-on review: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Hands on with first 7-inch Honeycomb tablet: Acer A100
- Lenovo IdeaPad K1 tablet: First impressions
- ThinkPad Tablet: Ready for the boardroom
- ThinkPad Tablet vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 as laptop replacement