I am a iOS 7 notification support.that I received several months ago as a Kickstarter backer. Today, Pebble gets even better for iPhone users thanks to
Those of us using Pebble watches with Android have been experiencing advanced notification support through the Pebble app and a number of 3rd party applications. Today's update brings iOS 7's Notification Center support to the Pebble.
With an iOS 7 device and your Pebble you will be able to choose updates for calls, texts, emails, Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Flipboard and more. The updated application is under review by Apple and should be available soon.
Pebble also posted the following stats:
- Number of Pebbles on wrists worldwide: 190,000
- Number of apps and faces downloaded: 2 million
- Number of apps and faces on mypebblefaces.com: 2,200
- Number of watchfaces created on watchface-generator.de: 80,000
- Number of companion apps available on the iTunes and Google Play stores: 50+
- Number of developers: 10,000+
With these updates, it looks to me like the Pebble is the smartwatch to beat. All colors are now in stock and available to purchase for $150.