Can you conveniently execute a pub crawl with a near-field communication device? Is Sydney becoming powerless? Do you know how fast your illegal downloads were going and how can we make the public sector sexy again?
This week's Technolatte is loaded with caffeinated news, so fetch yourself an Austrian goat's milk double-half-caf-half-decaf-soy milk cappuccino, with a dash of Madagascar cinnamon and half a tablespoon of caramel-latte-frappa-mocha and get down to business.
On this week's podcast:
- Can Sydney support more datacentres?
- Is the datacentre-in-a-box market dying out?
- ANZ outs near-field communication payment options for iPhone
- iiNet wants speeding ticket model for pirates
- How can the public sector become sexy for cyber spooks?
You can also subscribe to Technolatte on iTunes.
Running time: 21 minutes, 48 seconds.