First, Sprint is cutting back on unlimited 4G broadband data plans. Now it's being reported that Sprint is suffering problems with its latest big release: the iPhone 4S.
Apple and Sprint are reportedly tackling a nationwide issue concerning slow data rates on the newest iOS smartphone, according to The Next Web. Complaints about problems with connecting to Sprint's 3G network on the iPhone 4S have been rampant on Sprint's community boards.
However, there hasn't been any official announcement regarding the issue and when it might be fixed if there is actually something wrong.
This isn't the first iPhone 4S-related setback that Sprint has incurred since the device rolled out earlier this month. Sprint’s policy on the micro-SIM card included with the world phone also proved to be confusing over whether or not the phone would be sold locked or not.
Has anyone else who is a Sprint iPhone 4S owner suffered any regular data speed problems since October 14?
- iPhone 4S: Day 1 with an Android phone owner
- International travelers: Here is how to SIM unlock your Verizon Apple iPhone 4S
- Apple's iPhone 4S preorder pop means smaller lines, less fanfare
- Sprint to talk finally iPhone 4S financials as if it has a choice
- Apple iPhone 4S embargo lifts, reviews go live