This 10-megapixel shooter hosts some standard specs, but at least it has the right price to match. Here's a closer look at what's inside the ST30, which Samsung declares is "about the size of an average mobile phone."
- 1/3" CCD image sensor
- Digital Image Stabilization
- 28mm wide-angle lens
- 3x Optical Zoom
- Smart Auto focus
- Perfect Portrait System
- Some Preset functions: Face Detection, Blink Detection, Smile Shot, Beauty Shot, Self Portrait
- Internal rechargeable battery
The Samsung ST30 will be available for $99.99 this March.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Samsung ST6500 digital camera packs 3" touchscreen, 16MP sensor
- Samsung trots out ST65, ST90 and ST95 mid-range compact cameras